A new concept of jacket, our Latitude crossover is made of laminated M03 fabric and thermo-sealed seams, it allows the use of the outer layer without the inner membrane, protecting you from light to moderate rains, for heavier rains we recommend the use of the inner membrane. One of the lightest and most comfortable jackets thanks to its elastic fabric, its two-layer structure (possibility of removing the thermal lining and the waterproof membrane), its AVS ventilation system in front and back, allows prolonged use throughout the year. Designed for your routes on the road or urban use, with a perfect look for your motorcycle, trail, or maxi scooter.
Equipped with Comfort elbow and shoulder protectors, very light and flexible, with CE level 2 certification. Inside pocket to insert an additional back protector, we recommend our MR102Y protection, with CE level 2 certification.
- Jacket certified according to European standard prEN 17092-4: 2018 Level A.
- Crossover jacket 12 months
- Three-layer M03 outer fabric
- Reflective areas on back and front
- Detachable 100% waterproof Reissa membrane
- Removable thermal lining
- Sleeve adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Adjustable collar adjustment
- Adjustable cuff adjustment
- Exterior and interior pockets
- Chest and back ventilation system
- Waterproof zippers
- Heat-sealed seams
- Removable protections on elbows and shoulders, certified EN 1621-1: 2012 CE Level 2
- Pocket for back protection, not included
- Product certified according to European standard EN 17092-4: 2020 Level A
- All year round
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
You might also like