The airbag vest is a device whose purpose is to mitigate the amount and severity of injury by inflating it prior to the user's impact.
Keeping the system inflated is also necessary to protect the user throughout the accident.
The benefit provided by the airbag is primarily in cushioning and, to a lesser extent, load distribution and position maintenance.
These properties of the device allow the user to be protected against direct impacts
- Protects the thorax, abdomen, spine, cervical and clavicles.
- The vest is CE certified according to CRITT protocol (registered expert)
- Integrated back protector certified CE level 1 (according to CE EN 1621-2)
- 5 stars out of 5 in the SRA classification
- Thanks to the on-board algorithms, in&box measures the position and movement of the driver 1000 times per second to detect the crash
- In less than 55ms the airbags inflate to ensure the best protection of vital body areas
Thanks to the In&motion software, all the data is collected. In this way, the system is constantly evolving and improving its performance.
- Sliding release button
- Installed and connected with a click
- Recharging and updating of the system
- Ultra-fast electronic detection
- Autonomous on-board technology
- No wires or sensors
- Autonomy : 20 hs
Note: For this airbag to work, you need an IN&MOTION which can be bought separately or rented, without it, or if it is not up to date in payments, it does not work. More information about this control unit in the photos.