The Rambler model is a classic leather boot designed especially for motorcycle riding that presents all the fundamental features that modern motorcycle footwear should gather.
Its great functionality and protection against extreme loads are due to the combination of genuine beef leather and an additional XTM ® fiber membrane (Kevlar ® Coolmax ® and Lycra ® fiber technology from DuPont™). In this way, the Rambler model of the John Doe brand offers greater protection to abrasion than traditional leather footwear for motorcyclists. Another of its special features is John Doe's triple protection system, which translates into additional ankle, heel and forefoot reinforcement
These boots feature the "water braking function" (popular in hiking and hiking shoes), that is, the tab is designed to prevent water from entering. John Doe's motorcycle footwear comes standard with anti-slip, oil-resistant and vibration-absorbing soles.
The gorgeous vintage leather and details, such as the John Doe logo embossed in the ankle area or the JDM metal emblem of the tab, complete the classic design of our Rambler model.
Material and details:
• Fiber protective XTM: 100% DuPont™ Kevlar ® aramid fiber impact zone/100% skin zone Coolmax ®
• 1.1-mm (black/brown) vintage beef
• Water resistant and breathable
• Triple protection system (ankle, heel, and forefoot reinforcement)
• Reinforce/protection for motorcycle boot
• Language that prevents water input
• Anti-slip, oil-resistant and vibration-absorbing suela
• WITH EC TYPE-APPROVAL by the TÜV entity of the Rhineland
• Handmade in Portugal